Imagine a pain - free life with more energy and the ability to handle stress with ease and clarity
- Is chronic pain preventing you from doing things that you enjoy?
- Is it difficult to turn off your mind and deeply relax in your life?
- Do you feel like all of your health concerns are connected somehow, but no one has taken the time to listen to you, and help you get to the “root” of the problem?
At Back Bay Acupuncture my goal is to understand the imbalances that are distressing you, and provide treatments to get you back to feeling great and enjoying life to its fullest.
You are likely here because you want to experience greater physical and emotional health. Perhaps you have not been satisfied with conventional medicine alone, and are seeking a safe alternative or compliment to your treatments, a natural solution without side effects. Or maybe you simply value preventative medicine and want to keep your body running like a well oiled machine. You notice that when you feel well, you’re able to think clearly, and life just moves more smoothly.
Acupuncture and herbs have been used for thousands of years to gently and effectively heal internal problems, reduce pain, and ease mental stress. Health is more than the absence of disease. It is your most precious asset. Nothing is more important than your well-being and living a lifestyle that fosters longevity and vitality. Invest in your well-being and start living to your fullest potential.
Why Back Bay Acupuncture?
- I treat you as a person, not a condition. I will listen to you and take the time to understand the connections between your physical and emotional health.
- I offer relaxing, gentle, and effective treatments.
- I will work with you to develop a treatment plan to meet your goals.
- I provide ongoing maintenance treatments to keep you balanced and healthy.
Start on your path to better health!
- Call or email to schedule a FREE 20 minute consultation to learn how acupuncture and herbal medicine can heal your ailments naturally.
- Sign up to receive informative monthly newsletters with tips to keep you feeling great all year long.
- “Like” my Facebook Page to stay connected for latest news, wellness tips, and healthy recipes.
My practice has helped many people with conditions such as:
- Digestive issues
- Pain (Chronic and Acute)
- Stress management
- Women’s health
- Compromised immune system